About XBRL - ( IGAAP & Ind AS )Business reporting tool
- Online web based software
- End to end solution to convert financial statements/Annual report into XBRL.
- Based on C&I taxonomy issued by MCA
- Inbuilt business rule issued by MCA
- Successful validated with MCA validation tool.
Demo Of XBRL
Features Of XBRLPlanning & Researching
- User-friendly, tag, untag, edit features
- Intuitive and User-friendly
- Flexible data inputs (by source document, direct copy paste and by type also).
- Easy tagging of auditor’s report and director’s report (Directly copy and paste from source document along with all formatting)
- Easy tagging of text block (Directly copy and paste from source document)
- Current and previous year tagging at one go
- Foot note features for every element and every table
- Auto data saving
- Inbuilt calculation link base.
- Project management dash board for multiple filings.
- Table management dash board with view, edit, delete and validate options.
- Migration of previous year information
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account link with notes.
- Generic business rules and specific business rules issued by MCA already inbuilt in the software.
- Generation of XBRL document
- A listed vendor and XBRL software service provider on MCA XBRL website since 2011.
- On the MCA Committee to assist successful implementation of XBRL.
- Approx. 1100 filings every year have taken place through Rhapsody XBRL Application.
- Ravindra Vadali, our Founder and CEO, is a member of core group of ICAI for developing C&I taxonomy as per Revised Schedule III
- Ravindra has authored the first practical XBRL publication by Taxmann – XBRL Demystified - A practical guide for effective MCA filing.
- Ravindra has trained more than 1500 professionals/corporate members till date on XBRL in India and abroad.
- Ravindra is faculty on XBRL for ICSI and ICAI members and students.